Every country has their own taxation system which is imposed on local businesses. Singapore uses a single-tier corporate income tax...
Tax compliance is of utmost importance to any business owners and their organization. Business owners want to focus their energy on running and growing their business. Any queries from or non-compliance with the tax authorities are not desirable. Vodich support our clients on their tax compliance matters by keeping them on top of existing tax laws, regulations trends and key issues.
Tax planning is essential for Company to better manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Having an effective corporate tax planning program means proactive management and understanding the various tax incentives available to the business. From assessing the effectiveness of business structures to helping you identify tax savings opportunities and insights into Singapore tax rules and regulations, Vodich’s team of professionals will work with clients to ensure that the various tax reliefs and exemptions that may be available in relation to capital gains tax, stamp duty and VAT/ GST are fully considered.
Our full range of tax services include:
- Corporate Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Tax Investigation and Audit
- Representation on Objection and Tax Dispute cases with tax authorithies
- GST Compliance
- GST Advice and Planning
- Application of GST registration, schemes and deregistration
- GST Investigation and Audit
- Tax Advisory Services with respect to setting up operations in Singapore
- Accounting tax provision
- Optimizing use of tax incentives and exemptions
- International tax strategy formulation
- Tax on profits expatriation
- Tax Structuring for local and international investments
- Government tax incentives
- ESOP and other employee incentives