A private limited company requires at least one individual director who has to be an ordinary resident of Singapore ie being one of the following: – Singapore citizen OR – Singapore permanent resident OR – Singapore employment/dependant pass holder. Our representative may act as your company’s local director if you have difficulties appointing a director of your own.
- The service is offered for statutory compliance only.
- The Nominee Director will not be involved in any financial or operational matters or management of the company.
- You must appoint one or more individuals (normally the company shareholders) to be the directors that are responsible for running the
- You must satisfy our initial and on-going KYC requirements.
- Execute our Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement.
- We will also require a refundable security deposit for the provision of the Nominee Director Service. The service can be terminated any time
at your convenience. You, however, must appoint a new Singapore resident director to meet the statutory requirement.