Starting a new business venture can be an exciting prospect. However, there can be several challenges along this journey that...
We believe that having access to timely and accurate financial information is important for our clients to maintain a competitive advantage in today’s dynamic business environment. We provide a full range of accounting services for the Companies which include:
• Preparation of full set financial accounts on a periodic / monthly basis
• Consolidation of group accounts
• Preparation of GST returns and GST reporting to IRAS
• Review and analysis of business performance
• Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
• Budgeting and financial forecasting
• Advisory on Financial Reporting Standards
Companies that is exempt from audit and filing requirement is still required to prepare a full set of financial statements including explanatory notes, Directors’ report and the Statement Directors, and must be prepared in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards (“FRS”)
Under requirements by ACRA with effect from 1 July 2015, your Company may be exempted from audit if they meet any 2 of the following criteria for the past 2 consecutive financial years:
1. Total Group Revenue is less than S$10 Million;
2. Total Group Assets is less than S$10 Million;
3. Total Group number of employees is less than 50.